Enrolment RequirementsEnrolment RequirementsWhat you need to supply when enrolling

When enrolling a child parents need to complete an enrolment application that requires information about the child, as well as the parents, to be provided. Such things as a birth certificate and any relevant court orders must be sighted by the staff member helping you complete the application (all information is confidential).

For an enrolment pack please phone Dalyellup College on 9795 2000, or Send us a message.


Personal InformationPersonal InformationKeep personal details up-to-date

Should any information on the application need changing during the year, please notify the office immediately. This is sometimes needed in an emergency situation and is for the safety and well being of your child. The provision of incorrect information during the enrolment process could result in the offer of placement being withdrawn by the school.


Leaving Dalyellup CollegeLeaving Dalyellup CollegeLet us know when you are leaving the College

When leaving, parents are requested to notify the school at least a week prior to departure so that transfer documents can be prepared. Parents may be given an interim report to be taken to the new school and asked to complete an Exit Survey.


Overseas and Interstate StudentsOverseas and Interstate StudentsHow we place students from overseas and interstate

Children enrolling from overseas or interstate schools are generally enrolled in classes appropriate to their age as with children in WA.